Accounting and Controls Specialist – Insurance – Hampshire - Contract
|Job Title:||Accounting and Controls Specialist – Insurance – Hampshire - Contract|
|Salary:||£300 - 350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2016 15:28|
Accounting and Controls Specialist – Insurance – Hampshire – Contract
9 month contract for a Financial accounting and controls specialist to join the UKGI Finance team. This is a key role within the Accounting and Controls team, who are responsible for the accuracy and data integrity of all financial reporting as well as subject matter experts on technical accounting and financial controls. You will act as the SOX Co-ordinator in an important technical specialist role within the Accounting and Controls Function.
Seeking the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Accountant with audit experience essential. Experience of Insurance accounting is highly desirable.
- Experience of performing in an advisory capacity in financial matters to senior management, Directors and CFO
- Knowledge of financial services legislation, regulation and accounting policies preferred.
- Market, financial risk and business expertise.
- Knowledge of financial systems & business platforms (SAP an advantage).
- Knowledge of insurance products and services
- Able to understand the wider impact and the big picture in making business decisions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's