Assistant Underwriter Property Owners
|Job Title:||Assistant Underwriter Property Owners|
|Salary:||Paying up to £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Jamie France|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2016 17:17|
Working within a busy MGA in the London Insurance market responsibilities will focus on providing underwriting administration services for an existing book of UK & continental European Property Owners business as part of a team.
Seeking an organised, enthusiastic individual with property owners underwriting experience in the London insurance market.
Appropriate progress towards CII qualification is required & additional support will be provided.
- Providing administrative support to Senior Underwriters
- Underwriting of property owners insurance business
- Catastrophe modelling analysis
- Co-ordinating risk management processes
- Preparing policy documentation.
- Required Skills
- Property owners underwriting experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and as an individual.