Associate Director, Pricing
|Job Title:||Associate Director, Pricing|
|Salary:||HKD720, 000 to 1, 100, 000 per annual plus discretionary bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kazu Sun|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2016 04:37|
- Conduct research and produce pricing basis for new business development initiatives.
- Ensure pricing basis are documented and approved for all reinsurance coverage allowed under the country mandate.
- Structure and develop required pricing models to complete quotes that meet clients' objectives and the Group company minimum requirements.
- Ensure all pricing procedures, including preparation of pricing memo and peer reviews meet documented divisional standards.
- Negotiate treaty terms with clients and ensure treaties are completed and signed in a timely fashion.
- Provide technical/actuarial support for the execution of our product development initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with counterparts of our client companies.
- Support ad-hoc corporate and internal projects.
- Degree in Actuarial science or related fields
- Accreditation as a fellow or associate in a globally recognized actuarial association (e.g. U.S., Canada, Australia, UK or equivalent)
- 6-10 years full-time work experience (or equivalent) in life insurance or reinsurance. Flexible to consider from Manager to Director level
- Highly organized, delivery-orientated with the ability to work with multiple concurrent projects
- Highly motivated, results oriented and solutions focused
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Strong client services ability with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to challenge and enhance existing analytical methodologies
- Innovative, proactive and improvement oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and deal with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Must familiar in Local market and Fluent in both English and Cantonese speaking