|Job Title:||Bordereaux Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £45,000|
|Reference:||ALFO / 103580|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2017 14:56|
The successful candidate will support in managing and improving the quality of all Bordereaux/Aggregation information received by the syndicate, ensuring that terms and conditions within the binding authority agreements are maintained and that data is handled and processed in a consistent manner providing accurate and timely management information.
To assist with the development of all Coverholder systems (including VIPR) and provide ad hoc support to the Delegated Underwriting Manager
- Oversee the transition of bordereaux to the VIPR Intrali system.
- Develop and maintain the reference tables within the VIPR Intrali system.
- Manage the processing of all incoming Bordereaux on a daily basis.
- Act as a key contact to resolve issues that prevent the processing of Bordereaux within agreed timelines.
- Take the lead in identify key areas of data improvement in line with Lloyd’s and syndicate standards.
- Liaising directly with Brokers and Coverholders ensuring that the syndicates value of courtesy is demonstrated.
- Ensure clear and concise communication is maintained with underwriting units.
- Develop the Bordereaux diary management system.
- Resolve role related queries both internal and external.
- Ensure process and training documentation in relation to Bordereaux Management Procedures is kept up to date.
- Assist in the development of VIPR systems by undertaking system testing and making
- enhancements as required.
- Develop and produce suitable MI around bordereaux data and other Coverholder/Binder reporting.
- Use formal reporting mechanisms to promptly notify relevant parties of any perceived new risks or failures or existing control measures.
- Act in a way that pays due regard to the interests of customers and treats them fairly at all times.
- Good knowledge of Excel to assist in data management.
- Knowledge of Lloyd’s Delegated Authority business requirements and the ability to
- apply them into day to day activities.
- Experience of working for organisations in the London Insurance Market (preferred,
- but not essential).
- Prior experience of providing administrative support.