|Job Title:||Casualty Risk Engineer – Motor Fleet|
|Location:||Home Based – National Remit|
|Salary:||Up to £65,000 including company car|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Our client, a leading London and Lloyd’s market re/insurers is looking to bolster their team due to expansion with the appointment of a Casualty Risk Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site visits and reporting against survey profiles.
- Co-ordinating activities of third party consultants.
- Risk Assessment & Profiling.
- Development and management of risk improvement programs.
- Generation of risk guidance documentation and loss lessons.
- Undertaking desk reviews and assessment of existing and new business propositions
- You will provide risk engineering support in conjunction with the Casualty Risk Engineering Manager as part of the business acquisition process.
- Initiate workflow process
- Support Casualty Risk Engineering Manager / Risk Engineering Manager in the financial performance of service provision
- Develop client relationship to understand risk engineering issues and support future service provision.
- Co-ordinate use of third party engineering service providers.
- Audit site level data reporting and loss prevention item close out.
- Provide risk data management and prioritisation
- Dissemination of critical information to clients and industry sector.
- Project manages engineering solutions with client and 3rd parties
To be considered you will have previous experience in of Casualty Risk Engineering gained from either the Insurance market or a Health and Safety Consultancy – Experience of Motor Fleet would be highly desired.