Claims Governance Analyst
|Job Title:||Claims Governance Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 13:13|
A leading Managing Agency is looking to recruit a Claims Governance Analyst into this newly created position.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Claims Manager – Strategy & Analytics in the key area of Claims delivery, co-ordination and monitoring of Claims Governance Reporting and Management Information across the Global Claims Function.
You will participate in the implementation and communication of the claims function goals and objectives to deliver the vision and strategy which will be aligned to the business units visions.
The role requires the ability to deliver high quality reports and analysis to support decision making as well as monitor and develop performance for various audiences.
Outputs ultimately include:
- Effective delivery of Claims Governance reports to various Boards and Committees.
- Accurate recording of minutes and actions from Governance meetings
- Monitoring and management of action points relating to Claims
- Assist in Claims Projects and initiatives, providing a lead, supportive or SME role where appropriate
- Coordinate the delivery of Claims regulatory and compliance reporting including: ICF, BCP, Regulatory Calendar & Lloyd’s Minimum Standards
The role has the responsibility for the above outputs but will be dependent on input from the Claims Management and Executive Teams and the Business Partners. The holder therefore must have excellent business/reporting knowledge and communication/relationship skills.
- Be responsible for the collating of local level reporting and producing function level reporting and MI.
- Develop consistence reporting across the claims function with a view to developing best practice methods group wide.
- The interpretation of Group reports, with a focus on the business unit with a view to providing both insightful commentary and linking to the Claims Philosophy for the busness unit management and [entity] Board.
- To provide board style reports on recommendations and projects in a timely manner, setting out solutions and proposals.
- Accurate and timely oversight and coordination of the Claims Service KPIs ensuring that data produced remains relevant, is subject to proper analysis and control and always reflects the activities of the function.
- Co-ordinate, deliver and distribute the claims KPIs covering claims handling, data management, people and infrastructure and provide the appropriate visibility to the appropriate Boards and committees. Also making sure that they are subject to routine review and analysis within the Function.
- Ability to draw out key points and demonstrate them clearly in written reports and presentation materials of Board quality
- Ensure that the claims exec can rely on the quality of production and validity of the management information and analysis provided
- Adhering to relevant policies and procedures in the execution of all advice and guidance and the completion of all tasks
Stakeholder and Relationship Management
- To maintain effective working relationships with management (at all levels, both within and outside the Company) and advisers.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Primary internal customers are the Claims Management and Executive Committees
My Client would be interested in seeing candidates that have Compliance / Risk background with some exposure to claims. This is a newly created role and will require the successful candidate to make a positive impact