|Job Title:||Commercial Underwriter|
|Contact Name:||Jamie France|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2016 12:04|
Our Branch network manages all day to day trading, underwriting and service activity, this particular role is in respect of trading new business, high quality underwriting for profit, providing a consistent top quality service to our brokers, and building strong relationships..
You will be helping to deliver the team trading results through effective underwriting and trading of new Commercial business, dealing with all aspects of Commercial Insurances other than motor. You will build dynamic underwriting relationships with brokers to assist in delivery of those results.
Accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), the company is a unique business in the insurance sector and has been created with the needs of our brokers and customers in mind.
We will help you build on your strengths and provide tailored mentoring and soft and technical training to help you to maximise your potential.
We’re building on our insurance offering; boosting our expertise in existing commercial insurance and developing our business further by entering new lines of mid-market and farm insurance to achieve our ambitious targets for 2016 and beyond.
- Delivering planned financial results through the effective underwriting of new cases
- With detailed understanding of the company’s Mid-Market proposition, be able to influence new business acquisition.
- Demonstrating your contribution to loss ratio control by effectively adhering to branch UW controls.
- Building effective trading relationships with Brokers through trading activity to be recognised as a positive trading partner, contributing to achievement of results.
- Producing timely and accurate documentation.