Credit Risk Portfolio Manager – Insurance
|Job Title:||Credit Risk Portfolio Manager – Insurance|
|Salary:||£80,000 - £90,000|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2016 11:36|
Credit Analyst / Portfolio Manager – Insurance
Supporting the Investment Management division you will be required to undertake wholesale Credit analysis activities and assist the Head of Investments in running the in-house credit portfolios.
The role will involve:
- Analysis of credit market developments and individual credits
- Portfolio analysis, performance and compliance with Risk limits
- Responsibility for conducting fundamental and relative value analysis across industries and individual credits within these industries
- Provide detailed and timely analysis into:
- New investment ideas presented by Asset management houses and investments banks
- Ad hoc requests the board and Investment committee relating to the investment portfolio
- Development of relationships with Senior management, Ratings agency analysts and investment committee’s
Ideally you will have previous senior level experience across supporting Investment and/or Treasury teams.
You will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications an attributes:
- Min: 2:1 degree (numerate subject)
- CFA Accredited or significant progress towards a CFA accreditation
- MBA – Desirable
- Strong analytical skills and data manipulation & interpretation skills including excellent Excel skills
- Experience of relevant Credit fundamental analysis is required.
- Experience of working closely with Ratings agencies
- Experience of engaging with, reporting to and presenting at Senior Stakeholder/Ex Com level.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's