|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £33,000|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2016 12:12|
Data Analyst – Lloyds Syndicate
As the successful candidate you will assist in the collation, validation and analysis of all underwriting data required for regular reports for Underwriting, Claims, Reinsurance, Finance and Reporting departments for use in regulatory returns and management information when requested, for the whole of the syndicate
- All data produced is in line with company’s Solvency II Data Policy.
- The jobholder produces accurate, complete, appropriate and timely standard data sets for use by Actuarial, Underwriting, Claims, Reinsurance and Finance Departments.
- The jobholder is required to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly exception reports to ensure the accuracy of the data and liaise with the business on corrections.
- The jobholder will perform detailed analysis and identify trends in data.
- The jobholder will assist with performing root cause analysis and identify data anomalies.
- The jobholder is to assist in the completion of all Regulatory returns for Lloyd's.
- The jobholder is to assist in the production of monthly underwriting unit packs.
- Assist in the production of all reports within the Data Management Department.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Insurance experience, particularly within the Lloyd's market, is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of SQL desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's