Delegated Underwriting Audit Analyst
|Job Title:||Delegated Underwriting Audit Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £50000|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2017 10:50|
Darwin Rhodes have exclusively partnered with a leading Managing Agency in recruiting a Delegated Underwriting Audit Analyst.
Supporting the Delegated UW Manager you will assist in the appropriate management of the Coverholder Audit processes for all business written into the syndicate via Delegated Authority business.
- Use formal reporting mechanisms to promptly notify relevant parties of any perceived new risks or failures of existing control measures.
- At all times consider the effect of any actions taken on the customers of the company with the intention of improving their experience.
- All Employees must endeavour to provide accurate, complete and appropriate data, in accordance with the companies Data Policy, as part of their roles and responsibilities at all times.
- Assist and provide guidance and support to underwriting teams in relations to Coverholder audit issues and ensuring compliance with Lloyd's minimum standards.
- Ensure that the company audit policy in respect of Coverholder business is adhered to and liaise with brokers, Coverholders and auditors as required.
- Analysing and processing Audit reports for Coverholders ensuring that issues are identified, followed up and escalated in accordance with set procedures
- Communication with the business and market stakeholders in determining the action to be taken following each Coverholder audit.
- Providing appropriate MI reporting and exception reporting around Coverholder audits
- Maintaining records of auditor panel and participating in diligence of any new auditors
- Representing the organization as appropriate on Lloyd’s audit coordination matters and other applicable market forums.
To be considered for this position candidates must have previous experience of working in a Delegated Authority team either as a Technician, Analyst or Account Handler.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's