Development Underwriter PI
|Job Title:||Development Underwriter PI|
|Salary:||Up to £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Jamie France|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2016 09:40|
- To drive communication with, and development of, broker and customer base with the London Market team.
- To underwrite Professional Indemnity business.
- To work with and align new business opportunities with the London development underwriters in line with the businesses underwriting strategy.
- To support development of Broker accounts.
- To visit broker offices and trade with them on site.
- Complete the relevant level of company Underwriting standards in order to understand the full range of product strategy.
- You will have a proven track record in development underwriting, specialising in PI.
- ACII qualification or progression towards this would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable drive, self-motivation and determination to achieve results.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills combined with a proven track record of relationship management and customer focus.
- Clear ability to think on your feet and make intelligent, innovative business decisions.
- Good influencing and leadership skills.
- Team player.
Working within the Professions and Specialty Commercial team in London, this role will be responsible for finding, developing and growing new business opportunities within the region. The role will involve extensive broker development and the successful candidate will also be expected to actively identify schemes and cross sell opportunities to continue to build the branch business. The candidate will become an integral part of the team, servicing an allocated panel of brokers and maximising conversion rates and profitability within the businesses product guidelines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's