|Job Title:||DUA Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2016 15:16|
SME sized Lloyd’s syndicate is looking to recruit a DUA technician to join their small team.
The successful candidate will be working on a mixture of Lloyd’s and company business on a lead and follow basis.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Set up binder documentation and review for accuracy and completeness. Manage the process of obtaining approvals by appropriate members of the management team. Manage due diligence process via obtaining and evaluating various documents such as business plans, company information. Review internal business cases and conduct risk memos – to align with Lloyd’s standards
- Liaison with underwriting teams and Coverholders for renewal information and gather compliance documentation on their behalf.
- Compliance with Lloyds’s requirements for binder management and to be able to assist in the implementation of same.
- A good understanding of UK conduct risk and how it applies to delagted underwriting activities
- Review / drafting of binder agreements (Company and LMA) – need experience with London market binder agreements
- Maintain new / renewal Coverholder logs / spreadsheets and manage schedule of renewing coverholders. Manage Coverholder conduct risk log
- Upload binders onto the binder management system
- Lead weekly / monthly underwriting meetings with underwriting teams
- Familiarity with Lloyd’s tools – ATLAS / BARS / Crystal