Finance Business Partner - Insurance
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Insurance|
|Salary:||£ 60,000 - 70,000 base|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2016 12:11|
Finance Business Partner – Insurance
Leading International Insurance group
Based out of the London office you will provide an integral link between Finance and a specific business area playing a key role in partnering with the business leaders for this division.
By providing financial insight and support you will be required to own and maintain the P&L and have experience of doing so within a general Insurance environment.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Development of financially sound business strategy and annual operating plans
- Identifying / Evaluating business opportunities, risks and issues and assessing their financial implications
- Development of business cases and/or remedial action plans to maximize performance
- Ensuring adherence to relevant financial policies and procedures eg applications for capital expenditure/investment
- Driving change activity in the business area to ensure benefits are delivered.
- Engaging with the leadership team in their partner area and the finance function to agree the services to be provided by Finance eg routine management information requirements, ad hoc reports, etc and managing service delivery to ensure the agreed requirements are met.
- Developing and maintaining a network of relationships within their partner business area to keep themselves informed and up-to-date on business developments and enable immediate engagementwhen action or support is needed
Due to the nature of role requirements:
- You will be required to be a Qualified accountant; ACA, ACCA CIMA or equivalent
- You will be required to have previously worked in a similar role and within a General Insurance environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's