Finance Controller – Insurance – Interim or Perm
|Job Title:||Finance Controller – Insurance – Interim or Perm|
|Salary:||£100,000 - 120,000 base|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2016 11:04|
Finance Controller – Insurance
Interim role available whilst perm search process, applications to both welcome.
Reporting directly into the Dep CFO, you will be required to act alongside the Senior Management in the smooth running and management of the Financial Control and Regulatory functions.
- Direct team responsibility of 4
- Produce financial plans for group and subsidiaries
- Develop rolling forecasts
- Finance reporting and Accounting – continued development of Pillar 3, Solvency II reporting req’s.
- UK GAAP / IFRS / PRA returns
- Oversee and lead: Regulatory, Financial Reporting and Finc systems/ops teams
If you are keen to work within a very agile finance function, able to demonstrate experience and add value across all the above areas, this is the role for you.
As a senior appointment within this business you will have obvious stakeholder management skills, lead, team, report to board.
- Technical accounting knowledge across all areas above
- Accountancy qualification
- Insurance sector experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's