Financial Analyst (Russian speaking)– Credit Ratings - Insurance
|Job Title:||Financial Analyst (Russian speaking)– Credit Ratings - Insurance|
|Salary:||£45,000 - 60,000 – Competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2016 10:17|
My client is seeking a Russian speaking Associate Financial Analyst or Financial Analyst level professional. You will be working for a leader within its field and in a highly skilled Analytics team. Through ownership of your own portfolio of clients you will be responsible for the following:
To analyse and report on the financial strength of a portfolio of companies, under the guidance and support of an analytical team leader or more senior financial analyst, acting at all times with the highest standards of professional excellence, ethics and integrity.
- Conduct thorough, objective and efficient industry and company research in respect of increasingly complex financial and non-financial information, including audited financial statements, public accounts and other relevant management information.
- Perform accurate and timely credit rating and peer analysis applying cash flow models and forecasts.
- Produce timely, high quality credit reports to support the assigned ratings, documenting analysis and recommendations to be reviewed and updated by the analytical team leader or senior financial analyst.
- Present analysis at rating committee demonstrating good judgement in communicating rating recommendations.
- Conduct on-going monitoring and surveillance of assigned portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry/regulatory developments, news events etc. identifying early warning signs that need to be brought to committee for event driven rating actions.
- Keep up to date with relevant industry, market and professional developments through continued professional development and learning, including, for example, undertaking research, attending seminars, market briefings and presentations etc.
- Contribute to external presentations and seminars (including co-presenting), and the writing of specialist or macro reports on selected topics.
- Manage the relationship with rated companies, including leading management meetings, communicating rating outcomes and effective management of expectations.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate the following Skills and Experience:
- Developed knowledge of the Insurance market within continental Europe and Emerging markets.
- Developed knowledge of principles of finance and accounting
- Experience of conducting financial analysis, ideally within the insurance industry, financial services sector, or a financial services consultancy firm
- Developed analytical skills and knowledge of financial markets and economic/industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Russian (all rating reports are written in English; team meetings and telephone conferences are held in English)
- Experience of supporting external seminars and presentations through the provision of specialist technical or market knowledge and co-presenting
- Evidence of developing and managing professional relationships with external stakeholders
- Evidence of using coaching and mentoring skills to help peers or juniors deliver high quality outputs
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree minimum entry requirement, ideally in Math, Economy, Finance, Business, Accounting
- Additional relevant professional qualifications are welcome (MSc / MA / MBA / CA / CFA, etc.)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's