Head of Internal Audit - Insurance
|Job Title:||Head of Internal Audit - Insurance|
|Salary:||£80-90k base, plus package|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2017 11:33|
A great opportunity to step into a Head of Internal Audit role within this global Insurance business.
You will be heading up the UK Internal audit function in an all-encompassing role requiring you to be hands on during audit requirements, leading a small team, working with Country Manager and Group Audit functions.
You will be required:
- To plan the annual audit cycle in accordance with both Local and group expectations.
- Be the main conduit between internal audit with the business heads, ensure a close and constructive relationship is developed across the business and with your compliance colleagues.
- Be at the forefront of imparting knowledge of up to date changes within the sector and how these may impact on the risks posed to UK and the wider business.
- To be able to travel across European destinations, this is limited, but required.
- To have experience of mentoring, developing and managing a small team
- To be able to demonstrate you have experience of reporting to exec level stakeholders
- To drive external relationships with Auditors, regulators and other third parties
Ideally you will be required to be fully qualified i.e. ACA, CIA, CPA, ACCA or possess an equivalent level of experience
You may still be in practice at present, looking for the right next challenge/step into industry. Alternatively you will also benefit from having working within an insurance business specifically within Internal audit and seeking the next step in your career.
This role requires someone to embrace a collaborative culture, promote the IA function across all areas, provide timely and high level Audit engagements and be able to work closely with the Group functions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's