|Job Title:||Pensions Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £26,000 depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Alex Craine|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2016 11:33|
An opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator to join a newly created workplace pensions and savings business. This role will involve working closely with consultants and clients as first point of contact. Working to provide high quality support on Defined Contribution schemes.
- Educated to a minimum A Level or Degree or equivalent standard.
- Strong Maths and English GCSE – Minimum B
- Studying or willing to study relevant industry qualification E.G. PMI or CII
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Advisor Office/1st Software would be advantageous although not essential