|Job Title:||Pensions Administrator|
|Salary:||Depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Alex Craine|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2016 17:22|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator to join UK leading pensions and savings business. This role will involve working closely with consultants and clients as first point of contact. Working to provide high quality support on Defined Contribution schemes.
- Educated to a minimum A Level or Degree or equivalent standard.
- Strong Maths and English GCSE – Minimum B
- Studying or willing to study relevant industry qualification E.G. PMI or CII
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Advisor Office/1st Software would be advantageous although not essential
- Previous Defined Contribution knowledge is essential