|Job Title:||Pricing Analyst|
|Salary:||£30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Balfour|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2016 14:56|
This role involves working across diverse product lines, projects, and departments, supporting the Head of Pricing. The pricing team reports to the Chief Underwriting Officer.
For more information contact Lloyd Balfour on 07968399431 or email email@example.com
- Ensure all divisions have pricing models for all lines of business and all pricing indications are appropriately reported to the governance body for rate monitoring and benchmarking.
- Support all divisions (underwriters and embedded actuaries) in:
- Large account pricing
- Class ratemaking
- Model builds and updates
Business Planning Reviews
- Assist with portfolio analysis and performance monitoring when required.
Outwards Reinsurance Support
- Provide analysis of existing reinsurance programmes and prospective year purchases.
- Provide support to reserving actuaries with regards to outwards reinsurance programme details/workings and associated costs.
- Development and dissemination of performance statistics and analysis of trends. Identification and investigation of emerging issues.
- Rate monitoring
- Loss trend analysis
- Provide actuarial pricing support to the Credit division in terms of model builds and updates.
- Assist in preparing the Solvency II opinions on Underwriting Policy and Reinsurance Adequacy for all relevant entities and in responding to any associated queries, both internally and regulatory
- One year previous pricing experience essential within GI, Personal Lines, Life or Pensions.
- Degree or equivalent with strong knowledge of techniques of statistical and numerical analysis, applied to business decision making.
- Strong skills in Excel, Access or similar, and statistical software.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's