|Job Title:||Pricing Manager|
|Salary:||THB 1.8 to 2.0 million per annual Plus discretionary bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kazu Sun|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2016 08:57|
- Ensure an appropriate set of assumptions are used for pricing and profit testing by reference to existing industry/own company experience study or using suitable external data.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and corporate policy in regard to product designs, profit criteria, and competitiveness
- Develop and implement products and other initiatives in Product Proposition.
- Effectively use market intelligence to perform external and internal competitive analysis and pro-actively plan for future product development to cope with the fast changing market situation.
- Ensure product pricing and pricing reports done in line with corporate policies and on time for product launch.
- Supervise / delegate the product regulatory approvals process by submitting the products to the regulator prior to launch and securing approval.
- Coordinate reinsurance arrangement and treaties, providing advice on suitable and competitive reinsurance arrangement
- Monitor product performance in accordance with risk measures adopted at company corporate level for post–product implementation review.
- Ensure effective and smooth running of product team; filling in the work-gap where necessary
- Where necessary, train, supervise and review, delegate and coordinate
- Degree in Actuarial science, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields
- Accreditation as a fellow or associate in a globally recognized actuarial association (e.g. U.S., Canada, Australia, UK or equivalent)
- 5-8 years full-time work experience (or equivalent) in life insurance preferably in product pricing.
- Industry knowledge on participate products would be advantageous
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and deal with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Effective communication in English