Programme Management Technician
|Job Title:||Programme Management Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £23,000|
|Reference:||ALFO / 103570|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2017 11:37|
Multinational Insurer is looking to recruit a Programme Management Technician to join their team.
The successful candidate will act on behalf of UK underwriters in the placing of overseas covers of international programmes for designated major clients.
You will provide commercial, technical and administrative advice to underwriters on underwriting risks in individual overseas territories, and ensure accurate risk and policy details are communicated to all parties and recorded on the company’s computer systems.
Process technical reinsurance adjustments relating to Captive, facultative and excess of loss covers.
Provide technical and administrative advice to underwriters and claims staff relating to the potential recoveries and ensure accurate risk and policy details are communicated to all parties and recorded on the company’s computer systems.
Act on behalf of Fronting client’s underwriters and HK and SG underwriters in the placing of overseas covers in respect of international programmes.
Key aspects of the job are as follows:
- Experience of multinational and London market insurance underwriting.
- Knowledge of Overseas insurance markets:- EC legislation and directives, terms, taxes, Freedom of Services laws and procedures.
- Knowledge of technical issues and programme design of corporate, multinational, and London Market insurance and reinsurance accounts.
- Ability to interpret insurance and reinsurance documentation including that used in the London and overseas markets.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to compile, manipulate and report back data.
- Communicate effectively - contact with UK Underwriters, claims teams, Network Partners, Brokers, Clients, business meetings.
- Work closely and effectively with team members and those in other departments.
- Work on own initiative, recognise work priorities and organise time effectively.
- Providing training and assistance in aspects where knowledgeable.
- Self motivation and enthusiasm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's