|Job Title:||Risk Actuary|
|Location:||North London M25|
|Salary:||£71,000 -75,000 plus Bonus scheme, Car Allowance, Good pension, Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Balfour|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2016 17:17|
Support the Head of Risk Measurement & Reporting in ensuring delivery of the risk measuring and reporting aspects of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework to facilitate effective and appropriate risk management across the business. Proactive and timely development and delivery of all aspects relating to the risk measurement and reporting, to ensure appropriate links with the wider business decision making processes
For more information contact Lloyd Balfour on 0207 621 3758 or email email@example.com
- Take a leading role in operation of ORSA process and report production
- Support in maintaining risk appetite framework, as part of the wider ERM framework.
- In conjunction with Actuarial/Market/Credit Risk team, contribute to oversight/assurance of market, credit and insurance risks.
- Ensure appropriate support/SLAs between organisation/Europe Market/Credit Risk team are implemented, monitored & maintained and agree related support activity with Head of Market/Credit Risk, Europe.
- Seek to continually improve risk management and risk measurement processes, relative to industry developments and regulatory feedback.
- Ensure all risk measurement processes remain appropriate/efficient, and aligned with risk appetite framework, business planning processes and full suite of risk reporting processes incl. CRO Reporting and ORSA Report.
- Support the Head of Risk Measurement and Reporting in ensuring the success of the wider team, engaging with stakeholders, contributing to assurance reviews, model validation and providing training and advice to the business on risk management.
- In conjunction with the Head of Risk Measurement and Reporting, managing communications with Executive team and Board.
- Liaison with stakeholders, particularly the Actuarial team, Market/Credit Risk team and Group Risk Function.
- Support the Head of Risk Management & Reporting in developing the team to optimise performance.
- Champion three LoD model for risk management, to help support implementation, embedding and maintenance of all aspects of an effective and appropriate ERM framework.
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience in the life insurance industry
- Good working knowledge of integrated risk and capital management as part of a wider enterprise risk management framework, ideally with experience of credit and market risk management.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Solvency II requirements
- Strong report writing skills and ability to convert technical issues into clear, concise reports
- Experience of second LoD risk oversight activities
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating a clear and articulate standard of written and verbal communication in a complex environment, tailored for all levels of management. Attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills, with experience of engaging with senior management to get desired outcomes
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain a variety of relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record at delivering reporting requirements under tight time pressure
- Self-motivated, well-organised, pragmatic and able to perform tasks independently
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's