Senior General Insurance Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior General Insurance Consultant|
|Salary:||Circa £100000 + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Terry Tumba|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2016 12:24|
This role is part of the team supporting the General Insurance / Property and Casualty Prophet solutions and will include supporting sales and delivering service orders for General Insurance capital modelling, reserving and pricing solutions for the global market, working both independently and with local resources in different regions. Additionally the role will support product development efforts as required playing a leading part in shaping and defining the future of the solutions.
This is a significant opportunity to support the growth worldwide of the market leading Prophet business into non-life, reporting to the Director of Solutions Management for GI based in Chertsey UK. The main areas are likely to include:
- Assisting sales and pre-sales support of General Insurance solutions globally including delivering demos and proof of concepts as needed
- Delivering General Insurance service orders globally working as required with local resources internally and externally
- Providing training to clients around the use of General Insurance solutions including actuarial libraries, Prophet Professional and Prophet Enterprise systems where required.
- Providing input to continuing to develop the General Insurance capabilities of the GI solutions within Prophet
- Integration of the General Insurance offering into the wider SunGard Enterprise Risk Management framework components
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the actuarial code provided with Prophet General Insurance libraries as required.
- Local on-site client assistance globally is likely to be required for periods
- Providing helpdesk support to clients around the use of General Insurance libraries and others as required
The successful candidate is likely to be a nearly, newly or post qualified actuary with experience in non-life capital modelling and reserving and able to demonstrate robust knowledge in theory and practice in these areas as well as showing key competence in problem solving and solution delivery. Success in the role is most likely to be linked to the candidates’ core competencies in these areas. Foreign languages would also be an advantage given the global nature of the role.
The right to work in the EU is also an essential requirement for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's