Senior Manager – Advisory - (Insurance) Professional services
|Job Title:||Senior Manager – Advisory - (Insurance) Professional services|
|Salary:||£70-95k base, plus car allowance, Bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2016 12:23|
Senior Manager – Advisory - Financial reporting – IFRS 4 - (Insurance) - Professional services
Regulatory requirements will see a significant amount of change within the Insurance industry over the next 3-5years. With that in mind my client, a trusted partner within the Insurance industry, will be supporting these Insurance companies throughout these accounting changes.
Therefore newly created opportunities have arisen at what is an exciting phase for this client and the continued growth/development of its Insurance sector offering.
You will be working on some of the largest opportunities in the marketplace and will be exposed to excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team.
Senior Managers will be given the opportunity to utilise both advanced technical skills and top class consulting skills. Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier insurance clients
Leading and delivering technical advisory projects and research on IFRS as it relates to insurance
Lead and deliver on a variety of large to medium sized, advisory engagements, playing a key role in interpreting new requirements specifically for the insurance companies with whom the business are working and liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders
Manage and coach multi-disciplinary teams.
Experience you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- A thorough working knowledge of IFRS 4 and insurance-related financial reporting
- A strong understanding of and experience working with or in the insurance industry
- Consulting and professional services experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience managing large to medium sized projects and assignments
- Strong communication and presentation skills including an ability to communicate complex ideas to clients both written and verbally
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is essential
- A professional accounting qualification is advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's