SOx Reporting / Controls Manager – Insurance
|Job Title:||SOx Reporting / Controls Manager – Insurance|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£70,000 - 80,000 – plus package|
|Contact Name:||Lee Kerr|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2016 16:09|
SOx Reporting Manager – Insurance sector
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Head of Financial controls for this leading international General insurer and Reinsurer. You will take the lead on:
- Maintaining an effective and efficient control environment, ensuring a consistent approach to designing, implementing and evaluating controls.
- Ensuring robust and timely SOx compliance and reporting, developing and refining existing reports as appropriate.
- Oversight and lead on control monitoring and testing on an end-to-end basis.
- To plan and perform regular “deep dives” across pre-agreed business areas, formulating and assisting the implementation of recommendations as appropriate in line with SOx,
- Solvency II, Lloyd’s Minimum Standards
- Providing support and cover for the FCF framework and platform, helping develop the skills and experience of junior team members.
Qualifications and experience ideally required:
- Graduate with an Accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- An understanding of the General insurance market and in particular the Lloyds Market will decrease the steepness of learning curve for the successful individual.However experience of the wider financial services sector will also be beneficial.
- Ability to demonstrate an experienced Audit/controls background and a proven ability to lead assignments/investigations as required.
- It will be beneficial to have first-hand operational experience at system and process levels and of process re-engineering / Business analysis.
- Due to the nature of this role, previous experience of building relationships with Stakeholders at all levels across the wider business will be hugely beneficial to is success and the departments value offering.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's