Syndicate Underwriting Performance Analyst
|Job Title:||Syndicate Underwriting Performance Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Ali Foroshani|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2016 17:12|
My client, a leading Lloyd’s syndicate is looking to recruit a Syndicate Underwriting Performance Analyst in this newly created position.
Reporting directly to the Active Underwriter you will support Underwriting Operations, Performance and Planning & Analysis in this high profile role.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of all managed syndicates business plans including the preparation of the required documentation to achieve NSL and Lloyd’s approvals
- To regularly provide performance analysis, management information, insight and understanding of the managed syndicates’ underwriting performance and support the monthly reporting process in providing commercial insight and analysis of managed syndicates’ underwriting performance.
- Use of normal reporting mechanisms to promptly notify relevant parties of any perceived new risks or failures of existing control measures.
- To be considered for tis position you will have held a similar role in another Managing Agent or Syndicate
- Degree qualified
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills