What are our company values?
- High Performance
- Client Driven Excellent
Why do we have company values?
- They are our company’s differentiator. We want Darwin Rhodes to stand out from the rest.
- To inspire our employee’s and help them achieve their day to day work.
- They shape our organisation.
- They influence our overall behaviour.
- They set minimum standards of behaviour.
How do we use these values?
- Core values help in the decision making processes – we hire people who have similar values and test people against the values at interview stage.
- When reviewing and appraising our staff, we assess their performance against our values. Are they following them? How do they use them in their day to day work? You will be asked by others to assess the degree to which they conform to their values.
- Behaviour that we look for, for demonstrating our high-performance selection positioning to our clients. If we wouldn’t hire an employee that doesn’t appreciate their company values, why would our clients?